Announcements Board; Current Projects, Finished Projects and Future Projects

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 15: Four Blood Pills

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect《茅山捉鬼人》 Máoshān Zhuo Gui ren Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 15: Four Blood Pills “But this...

Friday 24 July 2020

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 4: The Invisible Wall

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect《茅山捉鬼人》 Máoshān Zhuo Gui ren
Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 4: The Invisible Wall

"What's going on?" Ye Shaoyang clapped his hands and asked. Having restrained the old witch, the culprit, he was in a great mood.

"It's just a branch of the Ling Sect, do you want to just let it go, don't you want to destroy the entire group? Who's going to tell you where their meeting will be when you've got her dead!"

Ye Shaoyang was startled, then laughed, "There's another one."

After releasing He Yang from the talisman, He Yang sat on the ground and looked up at Ye Shaoyang with a very complicated face.

The spiritual talisman Ye Shaoyang gave her was only used only to seal her soul, not her consciousness, so she experienced everything that happened afterwards as a bystander.

Xie Yuqing looked at her for the first time and asked, "Who is she?"

"I'll talk to you later, you clean up the mess first, let Guagua and Xueqi accompany you, don't let anyone in the factory go, search well, I fear there are still other evil things mixed in among the workers."

Xie Yuqing echoed the same, she didn't dare to slow down on this matter and left with Guagua and Xueqi.

"Come back!" Ye Shaoyang caught up and smiled somewhat apologetically, "That what, I helped you solve this case, is there a bonus or something?"

"A medal of honor."

"That won’t do it, I'm tight on cash lately, let's have something affordable." Ye Shaoyang raised his eyebrows at her.

"Well, I will try to think of something." Xie Yuqing left off, taking Guagua and Xueqi with her and going down the stairs.

"Brother Guo, this building is almost cleared of evil things, but the yin energy is still heavy, so I'll leave it to you."

Lao Guo frowned and said, "You should have said so earlier, hey, Officer Xie, wait, can you apply for a bonus for me too!"

Then he turned running, flying downstairs with Lin Xiaoxian and chasing after Xie Yuqing.

Everything ended, although the process is a bit screwy, but the ending result is not bad. Ye Shaoyang smiled at Rui Lengyu, sat down on the ground, leaned against the railing, rested up, and looked at He Yang with a smile on his face.

"How are you feeling?"

He Yang lowered his head and shook it, "Honestly, I was not expecting you to be able to turn the tables under that kind of deadlock and defeat the Old Witch.”

"Shouldn’t you call her the Great Spiritual Mother or something?"

He Yang looked at him and said, "I only have one question, how did you find out I was a member of the Ling Sect in the first place?"

Ye Shaoyang shook his head and nudged at Rui Lengyu, "She told me, I'm not very vigilant in this area, and I've suffered many times because of my lack of awareness and I am still a deadbeat."

"Especially when the other party is a beautiful woman." Rei Lengyu added.

Ye Shaoyang coughed twice and touched his nose.

He Yang looked up at Rui Lengyu and said a long while ago, "How exactly did I arouse your suspicion?"

Rei Lengyu crossed her arms and set them in front of her chest and said quietly, "It's all over, is this important to you?"

"It's important, and I want to know even if it is not important."

Rui Lengyu looked at her for a moment and said, "In those words you said to Shaoyang, there are many holes, the biggest one being said: You said you have lurked here for a few years, you knew everything about what was happening in the Shicheng boundary spell, and you had even met Ye Shaoyang, so when I even saw Ye Shaoyang, so I could recognize him at first sight... But that doesn't hold up to scrutiny since you know him, you could have asked him for help sooner, instead of waiting for him to come over and then hitting on him."

"Mmhmm." Ye Shaoyang also nodded his head on the side, "This is the biggest flaw!"

"The biggest flaw, why didn't you see it at the time till I had to point it out to you?"

"It's... hey, isn't it enough to have you noticing it for me."

This answer made Rui Lengyu also speechless by it.

He Yang looked at Rui Lengyu in a daze and said, "Maybe I have a hard time not being able to find him?"

"You have a bitter reason, why did you tell Ye Shaoyang all in one breath after meeting him and then ask him to stand up for you and eradicate the evil Ling Sect branch?"

He Yang sighed. "Yes, it was a real hard sell, but I just couldn't find a better excuse at the time."

Ye Shaoyang said: "Actually, I'm not that stupid, if I was being held against a barrel of a gun, if I were an ordinary mage, I would definitely make soul jump out of my body and try to turn the tables and attack, but instead you reminded me not to do that... I guessed at the time that she was trying to get my soul essence out of my body, you know I'm a Dao master and have secret methods to do soul essence capture."

He Yang said: "So, the one who was trapped by Yang Bin with a life net, was...”

"It's just a shadow of my mind, a fake soul essence."

"I see, you played the ruse to make us think we've trapped your soul essence and focused our attention over that, then you sneaked in, capture one at a time."

Ye Shaoyang snapped his fingers.

He Yang let out a long sigh and said after a moment, "I have nothing more to say, it was a wrong decision from the beginning to bring you over here."

"Bring me here, what do you mean?" Ye Shaoyang frowned.

He Yang laughed and said, "Ye Tianshi, don't you think it's strange that the Ling Sect has been operating here all right for so long, so how come suddenly there is a succession of mistakes on little things that the police can catch on to? And after you were involved in this, you took it slow and a trail was left for you."

Ye Shaoyang was shocked in his heart and asked, "You mean...”

"It was all arranged, for the purpose, of drawing you in, setting a trap, and then taking your blood."

Ye Shaoyang sucked in a breath of cold air.

"Actually, this plan was not set by Yang Bin and the old witch, but by the General Assembly, and from what Yang Bin said, the Great Spiritual Mother of the General Assembly, was a Chinese and the Western spell she's practicing is a spell that requires the blood of a spiritualist, and you have an distinctive spirit, so your blood is the best choice, that's why the association... commissioned her to do so."

Ye Shaoyang looked at Rui Lengyu, both of them were surprised, although Rui Lengyu had already guessed that all this could be a conspiracy, but she didn’t think the central target turned out to be on Ye Shaoyang.

Ye Shaoyang said depressingly: "I always thought I was working for the police, but I didn't think they was all gunning for me, and I'm not fucking donkey meat, why are you always thinking about me!"

He Yang said, "It's a pity that it's all for naught after all. They estimated your strength to be that of a Tianshi, or at most a Dexian. We didn't set it up thoughtfully, I just didn't expect you to be this strong."

Even ordinary Tianshi, as long as they haven't been able to break the Dexian level, their soul essence is very weak, and after leaving their bodies, they can only stay nearby, they will not even be able to hurting someone or interact with the physical world, and their Celestial spirit can only be seized after promotion to the Spirit Immortal Plaque

Even if you were a Dexian level, the odds were against you at the time when you were forced by twelve pistols, let alone an average Tianshi.

"But that's just hard power, in fact, even if you're just an ordinary Tianshi, I have a feeling that we're bound to lose."

"Oh, why?" Ye Shaoyang asked puzzled.





Chapter 3: Art Becomes a World SHOMSChapter 5: The truth 2,

T/N Notes:
  1. Tianshi lit. Heavenly Master ... it must be a title based on Daoism learning a higher one from Dexian
  2. Dexian lit. Earthly Immortal must be a lower title based on Daoism learning 
  3. The Ling Sect this must be an evil sect cause hey no one who is good will use someone else blood in a curse
  4. The Guangming Sect this must be a light/holy sect

PS. I'm Christian so Daoism is like dry land for a fish... so I will translate as I understand it

2 comments:

Imagine Breaker said...

i' m completely lost whats going on, is this the right chap?

Catsman said...

There are two separate novel both called the Spirit hunter of Maoshan Sect.. one has 3k chapter and one has 1k chapter this is the 3k chapters one