Announcements Board; Current Projects, Finished Projects and Future Projects

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 15: Four Blood Pills

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect《茅山捉鬼人》 Máoshān Zhuo Gui ren Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 15: Four Blood Pills “But this...

Friday 24 July 2020

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 5: The truth 2

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect《茅山捉鬼人》 Máoshān Zhuo Gui ren
Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 5: The truth 2

"Your ability to make snap decisions is just too strong, and I don't mean that as a compliment, but at a time like that, you actually saw through our plan before you used a strand of consciousness as bait, we are already doomed to defeat."

He Yang laughed bitterly, "Now that I think about it, the old witch's plan to harm you in the first place was so stupid, it was like playing with fire!"

Ye Shaoyang smiled slightly, "You... stop praising me all the time, tell me about yourself, what you initially told me was all a lie?"


"Half true, half false, about my history, it is true, I was originally a disciple of the Guangming Sect, and came with a few of my fellow disciples to investigate the Ling Sect, acting as undercover agents, we were all wiped out when we entered the netherworld, and I was the only one who survived, until here, all I've said. It's true... You also questioned at the time why I had a way to escape, and yes, that's actually what I can't justify, because the truth is yes I was caught."

At this point, He Yang lifted his head and smiled sadly at Ye Shaoyang.

Ye Shaoyang held his chin in his hand, thinking of the situation, it was indeed as she said.

"After that, they took turns brainwashing me to listen to their doctrines and such, but I never believed in the enlightened God, or I should now be sacrificing myself into Martyrdom, and I wouldn't tell you about them either. What they impressed me with was some secret method of practicing sorcery and various resources for cultivation... In other words, I submitted and joined them for the chance to be stronger, like a rich man's kept mistress, not really liking the him, just liking his money, I'm sure you understand when I say that."

Rei Lengyu said: "This is actually the strongest relationship, as long as they still have something that attracts you, they will never have to worry about you defecting."

"Yes, I am the senior servant beside the old witch."

He Yang turned and said to Ye Shaoyang said: "Actually, initially, the old witch's plan to defeat you wasn't like this, but there was a change in the middle of the plan, that's why I was asked to temporarily go out and make up a bunch of lies to lure you into a trap, although it's easier to achieve the goal, the loopholes are also obvious, Miss Rui is smart, and I lost... also No regrets."

Ye Shaoyang looked at her and sighed in his heart, another person destroyed by desire, a pity for a Dharma.

Rei Lengyu asked her, "The General Assembly of your Ling Sect, where is it?"

He Yang shook her head, "I really don't know, the General Assembly is very secretive, communicating with them is hard and done just through the old witch and Yang Bin, no one can infiltrate, even if this design to capture Ye Tianshi is entirely the responsibility of this branch of the Ling Sect, there will always be no one way to prove involvement from the Ling Sect."

"Just great..." Rui Lengyu muttered to herself and stared hard at Ye Shaoyang, "it's just that these two people who had the clues, all of them were destroyed by you... That's great!"

Ye Shaoyang shrank his head and didn't dare to speak.

He Yang said, "I don't blame Master Ye, Yang Bin and the old witch will never tell you the inside story of the General Assembly, they are the most loyal ones. Believer."

Ye Shaoyang said: "Is there really no clue at all?"

He Yang thought about it and said, "When you came for a medical checkup and had a syringe of blood drawn, you were personally sent to the General Assembly by Yang Bin, and that's why he could 'drop by' and bring Miss Rui back."

Ye Shaoyang smacked his head, he forgot about this himself and said in shock, "They wanted my blood, didn't they already have it!"

"A syringe full certainly isn't enough; their original plan was to extinguish your celestial soul, feed you up, and keep pumping blood."

"Fuck, they were trying to make a pig out of me!"

He Yang said, "The only thing I know about the General Assembly is that their meeting place should be on the southern coast."

"Southern coast..." chanted Ye Shaoyang, this range would be too big to search.

Rui Lengyu asked He Yang, "Do you have anything else to say?"

He Yang lowered her head for a moment, and said, "No more, my body is still in the building, I hope you can bury me anywhere... if you can I want to be buried with Yang Bin."

Yang Bin?

Ye Shaoyang looked at her in amazement, "Why?"

"That's a private matter, I don't want to talk about it, but as for my soul, you can do what you want with it."

Ye Shaoyang nodded his head and said, "I will not dispose of you either, the karma you created in your life is clearly recorded, it's all in the book of life and death, naturally there is a heavenly hall of people to judge with you. You're also from Chinese, regardless of your sect or religion, so you have no problem sending you to the netherworld, right?"

He Yang nodded. "Thanks a lot."

Ye Shaoyang didn't say much and drew a soul-attracting talisman and threw it out.

He Yang got up and attached herself to it, and before parting, she looked at Ye Shaoyang and said, "It's a pity I didn't meet you earlier, maybe I would not have ended up in this situation. Master Ye, even if you can't find the Association, they'll come looking for you, be careful! The Spiritual Mother of the General Assembly is an unearthly witch, she is not like this old hag."

Before the sound died away, the silhouette had fully attached itself to the soul-attracting talisman and was flying away to the north.

Ye Shaoyang exhaled hard and sent another one away.

"It's a pity that she's trapped by love." Rei Lengyu sighed as the soul-attracting talisman flew away.

"Yeah hey no, what's it got to do with love?"

Rui Lengyu said: "Who does she like, can't you tell?"

Ye Shaoyang looked at her in a daze, "You mean... she likes me, no way, we don't know each other well."

“Would it kill you not to be so narcissistic?" Rui Lengyu said with hatred, "She wants to be buried with Yang Bin, naturally because she likes him, could there be another reason?"

Ye Shaoyang just remembered this, on second thought, that's right, and He Yang is not willing to discuss this matter in detail, saying that it's a private matter, that's most likely it.

Rei Lengyu suddenly thought of something and slapped her head, "I see, we've all been fooled by her!"

"Huh?"

"I was wondering just now, as a mage, she couldn't be so weak-willed, or else she wouldn't have been sent out by the Guangming Sect! On a mission like this, and besides, I can't think of any advantage the Ling Sect has over her old sect that would move her to become a traitor..."

Based on what she said, Ye Shaoyang thought carefully, nodded his head and said, "Yeah, by talking to her and stuff, it feels like she's not that thin-skinned person, I don't think it's something she can join the Ling Sect when she witnessed a few of her fellow disciples being killed by the same Sect, but instead, she joined for some other reason. But what other reason could there be?"

Rui Lengyu said: "Think about this in conjunction with her liking Yang Bin."

Ye Shaoyang was shocked, "Are you saying that she became a traitor to her old Sect for Yang Bin?"

Rei Lengyu nodded, "That's the most logical explanation. If I were to enter this Ling Sect and pull you in, would you come?"


Chapter 4: The Invisible WallSHOMSChapter 6: Man in the water,



No comments: