Announcements Board; Current Projects, Finished Projects and Future Projects

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 15: Four Blood Pills

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect《茅山捉鬼人》 Máoshān Zhuo Gui ren Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 15: Four Blood Pills “But this...

Friday 16 October 2020

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 15: Four Blood Pills

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect《茅山捉鬼人》 Máoshān Zhuo Gui ren
Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 15: Four Blood Pills

“But this Bloodbodhi has absorbed the essence of the suppressed demon and its cultivation is only at the level of an ordinary demon... Why do you think that is?”

This time no one thought he was talking, they shook their heads.

Dao Feng said: “The golden cicada?”

When Gua-gua heard those words, she muttered and said, “None of my business.”

Guang Sect Tianshi said: “Yes, I knew it was wrong at the time, and didn't know the reason, so I had to go back to Mount Wutai and find a contemporary host to solve it. Then I learned that the NineLeaf Bodhi had only one fruit every 40 years.”

It suddenly dawned on me that the demonic power I had absorbed from the Great Demon's physical strength and my own forty years of cultivation, had all been gathered into this fruit, which meant that all of this had created a Blood Bodhi Seed!”

When Ye Shaoyang heard this, he took a deep breath and said, “A Bodhi is a Bloodbodhi?”

“The fruit is called by the same name as the tree, but the blood is called the Ningxia Bodhi, the son of Blood.”

“Oh and what happened then?”

“It's my fault. After I learned the truth, I spent the rest of my life looking for this Blood Bodhi and I found it, but it wasn't an ordinary Bloodbodhi, it was a profoundly cultivated Blood Wood Demon. I fought with him and hurt him, but by chance he was hidden in the map, never to return to earth again. Later, when I became a demon, my thoughts entered the map and I vowed not to leave until I had subdued it. I've been here for a thousand years and finally found it, this demon has become even more powerful and difficult to deal with, that's why I asked for your help.”

Ye Shaoyang finally understood that there was a thousand-year relationship between him and his grandma... The “me” in his dictation should be Zhang Guo. He only inherited Zhang Guo's memories and consciousness, but the real Zhang Guo is nowhere to be found.

“Anywhere else, there's no Blood Bodhi?” Ye Shaoyang asked probingly.

the Guang Sect Tianshi laughed and said, “I knew you had other ideas, not wanting to deal with this grandmother.”

Ye Shaoyang smiled bitterly and said, “It's not that I don't want to, this guy was formed by swallowing the Great Demon Essence Blood Celestial chakra, he was so powerful in the beginning and now he's been cultivating for a thousand years, I'm afraid he's about to reach the heavens, how could he possibly beat it!”

Guang Sect Tianshi said: "The so-called Bloodbodhi is the country of Nine-Leaf Bodhi used to suppress evil spirits and evil spirits. After becoming a demon, it is plucked off by someone to stabilize the spirit and can be used as medicine to enlighten the spirits. Nine Leaves Bodhi are rare and even fewer are used to suppress evil spirits. If an evil object is not deep enough, its essence will be directly absorbed, resulting in no Bodhi seed. In a thousand years, most of the species will be extinct, so if you want to go far, go slow, but be prepared for 30 or 40 years. I'll be brief.”

Ye Shaoyang boarded up a smile that was worse than crying and said, “I don't want to go near and far ah, the point is that the opponent is too strong to beat ah.”

When the Tianshi heard this, he sighed and said, “We could have defeated them, but it's your fault. I was preparing for this, but then you let the Nine-tailed Heavenly Fox in, forming an alliance with her. The only way to fight is to destroy them one by one.”

Ye Shaoyang was stunned, said: “How to break them one by one?”



















“Nine-tailed Heavenly Fox first, then Bloodbodhi!”

Ye Shaoyang looked at him stupidly and said, “Just take it, and you think you're in charge?”

Master Tianshi of the Guang Sect said, “Listen to me, every yellow fox and cat demon who cultivates inner pills will take in inner pills on the night of the full moon to improve their cultivation. The Nine-tailed Heavenly Fox is so powerful that it takes about half an hour for it to exhale and absorb qi, which is longer than any other demon. In the meantime, she's at her weakest. The night after tomorrow is the full moon and if we want to capture her, that's our best chance.”

Ye Shaoyang naturally knows the principle of Breath of Cultivating Qi and thought and said, “The Nine-tailed Heavenly Fox Breath of Cultivating Qi would have foxes and their descendants to protect her, she doesn't have any foxes or descendants here, Old Evil and the big and small monsters on that mountain will also protect her.”

Master of the Guang Sect said, “There are many of them, but there are many of us too. The rest of us will deal with the demons and monsters. When I have finished destroying the Nine-tailed Heavenly Fox, we will be able to finish the job. When the Nine-tailed Heavenly Fox is captured, Gua-gua is powerless, so let's do it together, we won't worry about subduing it.”

“That's a good idea.” Ye Shaoyang gave a thumbs up and complemented and said, “Senior, it's up to you when the time comes, I'm sure you'll have a way to subdue the Nine Tails!”

“Why are you looking at me, you're the master!” said Grandmaster Guang Sect with a roll of his eyes.

“I... I thought you said you were going to slash the Nine-tailed Heavenly Fox's cultivation?”

Guang Sect Tianshi twirled his beard and smiled wickedly and said, “Even if that Nine-tailed Heavenly Fox is in the middle of spitting, she won't be slaughtered, I've already thought of a trick, then you will hold her back and I will do the magic, if you can hold her back, I will definitely be able to subdue her.”

Damn, I knew this would be the case! Ye Shaoyang looked at the Tianshi master from the Guang Sect, helplessly said, “It's better for me to take the lead, I'll charge, you take the rear?”

“You can understand that, too. But it's not as dangerous as you think.”

Guang Sect Tianshi took out a jade talisman from his sleeve, dipped his beard in his own saliva, drew a few strokes on the talisman and said, “Have you seen this talisman?”

Ye Shaoyang took it, looked at it for a moment and shook his head.

“This is the Nightmare Talisman, evolved by me through the Dreaming Talisman, I have at least a thousand years of mana, this talisman can be applied to anyone and anything evil and it will instantly make them dream.”

Ye Shaoyang suddenly said, “You mean, use this talisman to Nine-tail Heaven Fox, to make her dream?”

“That's half right. This amulet is for yourself.” The Tianshi Master of the Guang Sect explained and said, “There are two of them, a mother and a son, this is the mother spell, I'll draw you a son spell later, after you've stuck it on her, burn the mother spell, swallow it, then chant the incantation, you'll be able to enter the realm of dreams.

In other words, you two will fall into the same dream, which is created by your will and all you have to do is try to prevent her from waking up so that I can work my magic outside and weaken her powers, is that clear? Understand?”

Ye Shaoyang came back to his senses, nodding and said, “Sounds good, but what if I can't beat her in the dream?”

“No way, this dream is a vacuum, neither you nor Nine-tailed Heavenly Fox have any magic, all you have to do is keep her there!”








SHOMS 》,

No comments: