Announcements Board; Current Projects, Finished Projects and Future Projects

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 15: Four Blood Pills

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect《茅山捉鬼人》 Máoshān Zhuo Gui ren Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 15: Four Blood Pills “But this...

Friday 16 October 2020

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 12: The Devil

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect《茅山捉鬼人》 Máoshān Zhuo Gui ren
Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 12: The Devil

Ye Shaoyang went to bed to catch up on his sleep, slept until noon, woke up to see that Chen Yu was gone and Xiao Ma was still pouting and sleeping.

Ye Shaoyang thought about it and decided to find his outer brother to make some money. On the way, he spent all the money he got from his master on food and transportation. Every time he thought about it, he was furious. He cursed Qing Yunzi for being raped by a ghost.

“Get up, get up!” Ye Shaoyang kicked Xiao Ma's -ss, Xiao Ma owed him two lives, there's nothing polite about him.

Xiao Ma rolled over and muttered and said, “The thunder god doesn't beat sleepers, so let me sleep some more.”

“Who says the Thunder God doesn't beat sleepers? Do you want me to summon him to you?” Ye Shaoyang took out a thunder talisman and gestured to chant a spell.

Xiao Ma immediately got up, last night Ye Shaoyang used this trick on the locust tree and it just swished and burned down, he was so impressed, it almost left a psychological shadow.

Xiao Ma rubbed his eyes, nervously and said, “I was just dreaming again.”

No way! Ye Shaoyang was shocked, he was in the next bed, the bell didn't ring. Is this evil spirit able to evade his bell?” Tell me, what did you dream about?”

Xiao Ma pointed to the *** poster and said, “I was really dreaming about ***, dreaming about sunbathing on the beach with her, with all these beautiful women pounding my legs, feeding me seafood...”

Ye Shaoyang wiped his sweat and looked at Xiao Ma angrily and said, “You're not dreaming, you're having a spring dream!”

“Help me see where this place is and if the cab driver can find it.” Ye Shaoyang took a note out of his pocket and handed it to him.

Xiao Ma looked it over and said, “This is an old residential area in the southern suburbs, it's full of alleys, it's hard to find, what are you doing in this place?”

“An outer brother of mine lives here and I'll go find him.”

“No phone?”

“He's been down there for 20 years, where did he get the phone, only this address.”

Xiao Ma wiped his sweat and said, “Okay. Well, you'll just have to hope he doesn't move and that the place isn't demolished.”

Ye Shaoyang doesn't know Shicheng well, so he's afraid he won't be able to find it, so he takes Xiao Ma with him.

An hour later, they took a bus to the southern outskirts of the city, which was a real old district, full of alleyways, so they asked around and in half an hour, they finally found their destination in an old alley and said: Lao Guo's funeral home.

“He's a funeral director and his name is Guoguo. It must be him.” Ye Shaoyang was relieved.

“How did your brother make this deal? It's too cheap.” Xiao Ma is shocked.

“What do you know, it's just a front.”

In the middle of the store, there was a coffin, a wreath of firecrackers on one side and paper figures against the wall on the other side and a man was tracing the features of the paper figures with a cinnabar brush, stroke by stroke, very attentive, oblivious to their entrance.

Ye Shaoyang stood behind him for half a day and said, “You're a coffin store, it's heavy with yin energy, you've drawn the paper man too much like the real thing, it's easy to form evil spirits.”

The man sneered, without turning his head and said, “What do you want?”

Xiao Ma pricked up and asked and said, “You're the owner?”

“Are you here to buy coffins?”

“Pooh, you can have the coffin too. We're Taoist monks from Maoshan!” Xiao Ma was so depressed.

The man turned his head to look at him, laughed contemptuously and went about his work.

Ye Shaoyang told Xiao Ma to stop, cleared his throat and said in a loud voice and said, “Once you leave the mountain, it's like the ocean, you have to be carried. I've just come down from the mountains and I need your help to make my way in society.”

The man turned back, surprised to measure him and said, “Your name?”

“Zhang.” -I am a descendant of Master Zhang, a Taoist.

“Where's the call?”

“A mountain to the south.” The southern sect of Taoism is the righteous sect and the Maoshan Sect is also included. If you answer “A mountain to the north”, it's the Northern School, the Quanzhen School.

The man then asked and said, “What's on the mountain?”

Ye Shaoyang replied and said: “Thatch is all over the mountain rocks.” - Maoshan.

The man's face showed joy and he asked and said, “House flower or weed?” -the outer door or the inner door.

Ye Shaoyang smiled and said, “A single seedling for sixteen years.” -the inner sect and a single disciple, for sixteen years.

The hanyou's eyes lit up and said: “Little brother?”

Ye Shaoyang cupped his fists, respectfully said, “Brother Guo.”

The hanyou took a deep breath and said excitedly and said, “I haven't been back to the mountain for twenty years, how is Master?”

“Same old, same old pervert.”

The man laughed out loud, completely relieved, who else would dare to call Qing Yunzi a pervert, other than his direct disciple?

“Come on, let's talk inside.” The man pushed open the inner door of the store and invited Ye Shaoyang in.

Xiao Ma looked at the two of them stupidly and said, “Holy shit, an underground meeting, with all these code words, so many whispers in the mist.”

Ye Shaoyang smiled and said: “There are too many liars in the Jianghu, it's important to guard against them.”

Behind the inner door, there's a small living room, where Lao Guo makes a pot of tea and reminisces with Ye Shaoyang about the old Maoshan story.

“When I was twenty-two, my family was killed by a zombie and I myself was poisoned by a corpse, thanks to the help of my master, I became a disciple of his, but I was too ignorant to enter the inner circle, so I stayed with him for five years, learned some skills and returned home to open this store.”

Speaking of which, Lao Guo sighed and said, “I've missed my master all these years, but as you know, there is a rule at Maoshan that once an outer disciple leaves, he is forbidden to go to the mountain. Little brother, you're really something, you're in your early twenties and you're still the only insider. I'm ashamed.”

Ye Shaoyang scratched the back of his head and said: “I'm going to college in Shicheng now, I'll be living there for a long time, what is there for my senior brother to take care of?”

Lao Guo understood at once and said, “You've come at the right time, there's a job recently, I can't take it alone, I'm looking for a partner, Little Brother, you're a clever Taoist, there must be no problem.”

Ye Shaoyang was stunned, although Lao Guo was an outer disciple, he had also learned some Maoshan technique, what even he couldn't handle, must not be an ordinary ghost demon, busy and he asked: “What is it?”

“Ghoul!”

“Ghouls?” Ye Shaoyang was surprised and said, “There are ghouls in the city too?”

Xiao Ma chimed in and said, “What's a ghoul?”

Lao Guo glanced at him and said: “Who is he?”

“My classmate.” Ye Shaoyang said, “Brother Guo, what's this ghost corpse about?”

Lao Guo lit a cigarette and said, “There is a place called Lonely Mountain in Shicheng, where there are many bomb shelters, where it is cool in winter and warm in summer and sheltered from the wind and rain. , so we had to seal off the shelter, so no one could get in or out.”

“One night last week, a cop who was on guard duty there died, just like the others and said: his head was bitten open and his brains sucked out, another guard managed to escape and came back saying it was a zombie. I didn't take it seriously at first, I went straight into the shelter and luckily - no, no, I should say it was unlucky. I slammed the zombie. Long white hair ...”

Ye Shaoyang said in shock and said, “White Hair, that really makes you a Ghoul, you can't fight it.”

“Yes, as soon as I saw it, I knew it was no match for me, so I ran away, but luckily I had brought more rhubarb and glutinous rice with me that day, so I was able to stop it, or I would have been killed.”








SHOMS 》,

No comments: