Announcements Board; Current Projects, Finished Projects and Future Projects

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 15: Four Blood Pills

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect《茅山捉鬼人》 Máoshān Zhuo Gui ren Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 15: Four Blood Pills “But this...

Friday 16 October 2020

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 9: The Amulet

 

Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect《茅山捉鬼人》 Máoshān Zhuo Gui ren
Spirit Hunter of Maoshan Sect, Volume 1 Chapter 9: The Amulet

The car drove back into the city and stopped at a very high-end looking bathhouse. Zhou Jingru took them in and paid the bill at the front desk, then asked Ye Shaoyang and the two of them and said, “Do you want a massage?”

“Massage?” Ye Shaoyang was startled, he thought of something.

Zhou Jingru blushed and said: “Regular massage, you have put in so much effort, it's good to have a massage.”

“Never mind, I'm not used to being waited on.”

Zhou Jingru smiled, but didn't insist.



“I'm also a senior, I'm usually not in school, I went back to the dorm today to pick up some things,” Zhou Jingru recounted her experience of running into a ghost and said, “I just happened to meet my ex-boyfriend, um, we broke up a long time ago, we were only together for two weeks, we didn't feel anything and now we don't feel anything at all.”

Xiao Ma gave a thumbs up and said: “Well said, as the saying goes, old ones don't go, new ones don't come, there are plenty of good men, but there aren't many men with such good taste as me and Little Ye, especially me...”


Ye Shaoyang kicked him in the ass and said, “Don't interrupt!”

After I kicked him out, he sent me a message telling me to wait outside the front door and invited me to dinner to apologize, The further I went, the more confused I got, the less I remembered what happened afterwards.”

Zhou Jingru shook her head, looked at Ye Shaoyang and smiled bitterly and said, “I didn't think I'd ever encounter such a thing, today was a real eye-opener. Not only did I see a ghost, but I saw a Taoist priest who catches ghosts... But you're much younger and more handsome than the Taoist priests on TV.”

Ye Shaoyang was so excited that he took a pendant out of his backpack and handed it to her.

“An enlightened amulet that will keep ordinary ghosts away from you.”

“Thank you, Shaoyang!” Zhou Jingru excitedly took it, suddenly thought of something, grabbed her wallet and said, “This amulet, it's worth a lot, right?”

“In the mountains, they sell it for 2,000 to joss sticks, but I'm destined to give it to you for free.”

Xiao Ma rolled his eyes and he's going to have a lot of trouble getting a girl.

“Thank you, Shaoyang.” Zhou Jingru smiled sweetly, making Ye Shaoyang's heart feel like honey.

Under questioning, Ye Shaoyang briefly told his own history, Zhou Jingru's heart fluttered with admiration, she was a noble lady who had met everyone, but this was the first time she had seen a real Taoist priest and so young and a little handsome...


“Shaoyang, let's give each other a call.”

“Okay, what's your number?” Ye Shaoyang took out his cell phone, ready to save, Zhou Jingru gave the number, looked up and saw him enter it in the phone, suddenly stunned and said: he was using a very primitive cell phone, not even a color screen, there was a crack on the screen, very old, don't know which era it was.

Xiao Ma also found out what was going on, grabbed the phone and looked it over and over and said, “Little Ye, did you steal this artifact from the museum?”

Ye Shaoyang blushed, said: “Is it very backward, I'm at least a blue screen, my master is still using a yellow screen.”

“Well, it's better than Big Brother.” Xiao Ma has nothing to say.

Zhou Jingru suddenly thought of something, bowed her head slightly, shielded her face with her wine glass and said, “Listen guys, I took off my belt to commit suicide earlier and I lost my clothes, right, um, I want to ask, who gave me those clothes...”

Finally asked about this! Ye Shaoyang coughed twice, was about to explain, but Xiao Ma grabbed the lead and said: “It's Brother Shaoyang, I'm sorry to say, you dropped your pants on your feet, ah, don't look at me like that, I was far away, it was dark, I didn't see anything, it was Brother Shaoyang who helped you very gently...”

Ye Shaoyang almost spurted out a mouthful of blood, hurriedly explained and said: “Don't listen to him, it's not that exaggerated...” and explained the situation at that moment. This kind of thing, of course, the darker the better. Zhou Jingru lowered her head with a red face, then raised her head after a while and smiled at Ye Shaoyang.” It's okay, Shaoyang was trying to save me, even if... Even if you saw something, it's okay.”

“Uh...” Ye Shaoyang's heart is beating wildly, it doesn't matter what he really saw? How many meanings does this sentence have?

“By the way, Shaoyang, the spirits that flew out of the jacaranda tree earlier... What exactly are those... spirits?” Zhou Jingru suddenly thought of it and asked.


Ye Shaoyang explained and said: “People die as ghosts, ghosts die as spermatozoa, spermatozoa can only be re-gathered into ghosts for two hundred years, but they are the lowest level of ghosts, they have to reincarnate for ten lifetimes in the six paths of animals and suffer a thousand cuts before they can be reborn as human beings.”

Zhou Jingru was startled. “That's... It's too bad for the ghosts, they didn't do anything bad, but if they're killed by an evil spirit, it's bad luck for them to become sperm, isn't it?”

“Those who are killed by robbers are just as unlucky, but when they reincarnate as ghosts and become human, they will be given preferential treatment, like you, beautiful and from a wealthy family.”

Zhou Jingru smiled sweetly and said, “Brother Shaoyang, do you know how to tell fortunes, can you help me figure out who I was in my last life?”

“Not really.” Ye Shaoyang smiled and said, “if you find out you're a talented girl or something that’s good, if you're a foot-puncher, or a prostitute... Hehehe, you'd be so depressed.”

Zhou Jingru blushed and thought, yes, it's better to be a little hazy.

After a short chat, Zhou Jingru got three rooms, one for each of us and went to rest.

Lying on the soft bed, Ye Shaoyang recalled today's experience, as if it was predestined that on the first day he came down from the mountain, he dealt with a supernatural incident and saved his roommate and a luxurious beauty.

Ye Shaoyang took out his old cell phone, was going to play a game of snake to sleep, when suddenly there was a knock at the door, his heart trembled, could it be... Is it Zhou Jingru?


Walking over with an excited mood, opening the door instantly, the heart fell to the bottom, crossed Xiao Ma with a glance and said: “It's not sleeping at night, why are you knocking on my door!”

Xiao Ma was very nervous and said: “No, Brother Shaoyang, my house is haunted.”

Ye Shaoyang was startled, no, haunted again?








SHOMS 》,

No comments: